This recipe contains about 275 calories per portion and serves 2
- 250g baby new potato scrubbed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 x 175g/6oz firm white fish fillets, such as haddock or whiting
- 2 tsp sun-dried tomato paste or tomato purée
- finely grated zest of 1 small lemon plus 2 tsp lemon juice
- about 10 black or green olives
- 1 tbsp capers , rinsed
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary or thyme
- Preheat the oven to fan 170C/conventional 190C/gas 5. Boil potatoes in lightly salted water for about 12 minutes or until tender, then drain well.
- Take 2 large sheets of foil, about 30cm square, and brush the middle area of each sheet with the olive oil. Put a fish fillet on top and spread with the tomato paste. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and juice, add the cooked potatoes, olives and capers and season with ground pepper.
- Lay a sprig of rosemary or thyme on top then loosely wrap and secure each parcel tightly to completely enclose the ingredients. You can prepare these up to half a day in advance and keep them in the fridge.
- Put the fish parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork. Serve at once, with steamed green beans.
This recipe was found on bbcgoodfood.com